PO Box 21, Quantico, VA 22134
Directions to QYC: I-95 to Exit 150A, Quantico/Triangle. Go straight through the light at US Highway #1 (Jefferson Davis Highway) which will take you into the gate at MCB Quantico. You will need a government issued ID (Driver’s license) to enter and tell the guard you are going to the Quantico Marina. Stay on the same road (Fuller Road) until you reach a traffic light. Turn left (Potomac Ave), you’ll cross the train tracks and the train station will be on your right. Continue straight through the small town of Quantico until you reach the marina. Our building is 50 yards south of the marina proper.
QYC Membership. Membership eligibility is primarily for military personnel to include retired members, reserve components and their dependents. Non-DoD civilian membership is authorized but cannot exceed one-third of the total membership. If you are a non-DoD civilian, please contact us to ensure we have available quotas.
We have two general types of membership —
- Regular Membership is for boat owners and covers the entire family. As a regular member, you can participate in all QYC activities, vote and hold office, fly the club burgee and have unrestricted access to the QYC facilities. Additionally, as a regular member, you will receive a membership card that may be honored by yacht clubs around the country. Regular membership fees are $150 annually and due 1 Jan of each membership year. Partial year memberships for new members are prorated. Fees for active duty E-5 and below are discounted 50%.
- Associate membership is available to those who do not have a boat and want to participate in QYC activities. You’ll receive our monthly newsletter and are encouraged to join us in all of our boating and social events. The Associate membership fee is $25. Active duty are exempt from the fee but are expected to participate in a minimum number of club events throughout the year.
QYC Monthly Newsletter – AZIMUTH
- Azimuth Dec 2013
- Azimuth Jan 2014
- AZIMUTH – Feb 2014
- Azimuth – Mar 2014
- Azimuth April 2014
- Azimuth May 2014
- Azimuth – June 2014
- Azimuth – Jul 2014
- Azimuth – Aug 2014
- Azimuth – Sep 2014
- Azimuth – Oct 2014
- Azimuth_Nov 2014 Newsletter
- Azimuth – Dec 2014
- Azimuth – Jan 2015 QYC newsletter
- Azimuth Feb 2015 – QYC Newsletter